Thursday, April 24, 2008

에버랜드

Everland

Gabe, Susanna, and I spent all day Monday at Korea's Everland theme park with Elizabeth, Stephen, and three of the home schooling high school students. After one of the roller coasters, Min-Jae joked, "I was scared so I tried to grab Gabe's hand. But, I looked down and couldn't find it! Then, I looked over at him and realized both of his hands were waving around up in the air!" Wild Americans, right?
My favorite picture of the day...I'm not sure what Gabe's doing, but it looks like he's trying to massage my head. I think we all make pretty good monkeys!
Waiting in line
We like segregating boys and girls
Everland's newest roller coaster (wooden)
Butterfly garden
I guess Stephen was disappointed they didn't have pony rides, but he soon realized that riding sheep doesn't work out too well.


Min-jae enjoyed feeding his map to the goats





The scenery while waiting in line



At least Gabe seemed to enjoy his job...


The parade was rather entertaining. I think it was alien themed - I wonder who created these wild costumes!

No comments: