Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Better late than never...

...well, sometimes, I'm not sure if that is really true. But, I did want to give some sense of completion to this blog. So first, pictures of my last co-op that I taught with the help of the younger kids since Dad and Mom were in the hospital.
Teaching character
This picture is classic...We were supposed to be having a race to see who could find a certain verse in the Bible first. The rule is that everyone has to hold up their CLOSED Bible while they repeat the reference. Here, Gabe caught a high school student redhanded with a finger already in the right place!
Learning about the beginning of Egypt
Project time
We used brown sugar cubes to construct pyramids
We even got the high school students to do make one!
Sharing during high school co-op

The day before I left, we went with several of our friends to see the movie Prince Caspian (with Korean subtitles). I don't think some of the humor translated because there would be times that Gabe, Susanna, and I would be the only people laughing. After the movie, we walked around for a little while (which is when I ended up with wooden shards in my foot which resulted in a trip to the ER to cut them out and sew my foot up).

Saying good-bye

Stitches, here I come!

Julie and I had fun playing in the suitcases before I packed

No comments: