Thursday, November 22, 2007

High School Open House

Tonight, I am going to quickly post pictures from last Friday when we hosted a high school open house. But, first of all, I wanted to let all my southern friends know that we had our first snow of the season on Monday night. We got 2 -3 inches which is quite a lot for November 19th. Then, on Tuesday night, we got another 2 inches. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving (80 degrees in Florida), and there is snow on the ground here. I will post some pictures (eventually) of our first snow.
Also, I passed my 6th and final CLEP test on Tuesday making me an official junior in college - yahoo! :) Anyway, the open house was a good time of fellowship. Even though it was freezing cold outside, we all went down to a nearby school to play ultimate frisbee in the dark. (We had bought an LED frisbee in the U.S.) Once my fingers were so numb I couldn't feel them anymore, it was fun teaching the Koreans how to play. I really miss doing athletic activities here - its just too cold! I tried sushi for the first time; it just tasted like chewy vinegar (I know, my taste buds are a little weird!)













I must have said something funny - but that's no surprise :)













Boys - need I say more?































I still need to ask someone why Koreans always make the peace sign when they take pictures.

1 comment:

Asher, Esther & Emma's Jie Jie said...

Wow..Susanna is growing up so much- I hardly recognized her in that photo!!