Friday, November 23, 2007

Snow






Here are a few pictures of our first snow here in Suji. All of the family was away on a field trip with the elementary co-op, but I had to stay behind for my CLEP test on Tuesday. Monday night, I was getting ready for bed (I had just gotten out of the shower and was in my pajamas) when I heard thunder crashing outside. I thought it was pouring rain until I looked outside. I couldn't believe it - the ground was already completely covered in snow. Since I've lived in the warm and sunny South all of my life, it was quite strange to have about 4 inches of snow on November 19th! The Willings and I went outside and played in the snow for a couple hours (until almost midnight). Sorry I look a little, umm, frazzled in these pictures...I was just about to go to bed! :)

No comments: