Friday, May 9, 2008

Mom

According to tradition, I need to publish a post dedicated specifically to my mom since she had her birthday on Wednesday. However, I am a little intimidated by the task since I really have no idea where to start. What can I say that would ever say enough?
If it were not enough to have 9 children, my mom has also home schooled every one of us. If that were not enough, my mom has been willing to uproot her home in Florida and relocate to the other side of the world to add serving in a ministry to her already overwhelming home responsibilities. My mom has dedicated her life to raising godly children and being a "keeper at home" (Titus 2:5).
We love you, Mom, and we are so grateful for you. For all the work for the Kingdom of Heaven's sake that you have done and will continue to do, I know you "will receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away." (I Peter 5:4) That is the best thanks I can give you!
"Her children rise up and call her blessed." Proverbs 31:28

Still holding hands after 28 years of marriage!

"A virtuous woman is a CROWN to her husband." -Proverbs 12:4

No comments: