Thursday, December 13, 2007

Arrival #2 - Santa Claus

While Dad, Gabe, Susanna, and I finished Biology and parent training classes at co-op, Mom, Judah, Caroline, Evangeline, and Julianna drove to the airport to pick up Jared. Thanks to Grandma, he brought us some homemade fruitcake, fudge, and coconut macaroons (my favorite!) along with Christmas candy. My only complaint is that I am going to be the size of an elephant!
Not only did he bring yummy food, he also brought many presents from the States which we are all eagerly anticipating! It's starting to feel a bit more like Christmas here, even without being in the U.S. We've all had fun guessing who's giving what to who! Hopefully, my brothers will start scrounging around construction sites to find a tree that we can put our presents under. Our family has been greatly encouraged by the support we have felt from so many family members and friends. We love you all and miss you greatly!
P.S. Aunt Connie, within one hour of the bag of trail mix rolling in our front door, half of it was gone! :) Needless to say, we are enjoying it.
I think my brothers are some of the most difficult people to take pictures of! I threatened Jared that if he would not cooperate, I would post a picture he didn't like...so, in punishment, here is a picture of my three stubborn brothers! [Gabe saw it coming :) ]
During biology class, we had a discussion on global warming - almost every Korean wholeheartedly believes in it, and few have even heard there is an opposing viewpoint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know how difficult it is to take pictures of brothers! BTW you do have some really good pictures on this sight and on your family sight. Do you take them?
I hope and pray that you and your family have a very merry Christmas over there.
Krissy