Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Good Tidings


Although I am late (what's new?), I wanted to post a special blog in honor of Evangeline Grace who turned 10 on December 1st. Evangeline means "bearer of good tidings," and she has definitely lived up to her name. Evangeline is always trying to cheer people up and do thoughtful things for them. When someone is sick, Evangeline is the one who will take care of that person. Evangeline is also adventurous and willing to try new activities, foods, etc. She adds a lot to our family, and we are so grateful to the Lord for blessing us with our "good news" ten years ago (and I can't believe it's been that long - I still remember seeing her for the first time in the hospital). We love you, Evangeline!

Evangeline with her birthday package from Christa and Darrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I haven't forgotten about you! Life's been crazy and there are have been lots of challenges, ....but God is faithful. I LOVE, LOVE your pictures and stories. You seem to have connected with the people so well and it looks like the high-schoolers love you. I hope and pray that you all have a blessed holiday season.
Krissy